Steam Greenlight Campaign

Questions, ideas, and general discussion of Outer Colony.
Administrator
Site Admin

Steam Greenlight Campaign

Postby Administrator » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi Everyone,

We're getting ready to run a Greenlight campaign over on Steam this week, and I'd really appreciate your support over there. The main purpose of the campaign is to expose Outer Colony to a wider audience and to try to determine what the market is like for the game. We've reached a point in development where we really need to get a feel for whether the game can spark interest in an audience that hasn't yet seen it, so we're going to be keenly monitoring the comments section, the buzz it generates, and any press coverage we can get.

We've been putting together tons of promotional assets over the last couple weeks, and it's been eating all my time, but I'm hopeful that I'll be able to focus more keenly on continued development soon.

If you guys have any thoughts on our Greenlight campaign, which I'll post here as soon as it's up, I'd be glad to hear them. Of course, if you can vote for us and share the campaign with your friends, that would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks to all of you guys for your support so far, and I'm really looking forward to the campaign.
-Sam

Return to “Outer Colony Discussion”