Tester Sign Up Thread

Questions, ideas, and general discussion of Outer Colony.
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Tester Sign Up Thread

Postby Administrator » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:12 pm

Monsteromen wrote:Plus I know that you will do the same should I need it :)

You know it, man! I love the screenshots you've been posting lately, and it's always great to follow a game on its voyage through development. How do you like using Unity? It's a great engine and development suite, isn't it?

And this is one of the coolest thing about the indie developer community that we're a part of on Twitter. Everyone looks out for each other, and we all lend a hand to the greatest extent practically possible.

I'll Like To Become A tester I Am Looking Forward To This.

You got it, Bob! I'll PM a download link your way shortly!

I would love to join up as a tester, but sadly, I only have the Mac. So, I'll just have to wait a while.

I've never tested Outer Colony on a Mac before, but I could produce an experimental build, if you'd like to try it, Mazarus. I wouldn't be able to say whether it'd work perfectly or not, but if you'd be willing to walk into the unknown, you could be Outer Colony's very first Mac user! Let me know if you'd like to give it a try, and I can send an experimental Mac build your way!
Mazarus

Postby Mazarus » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:58 am

Administrator wrote: I wouldn't be able to say whether it'd work perfectly or not, but if you'd be willing to walk into the unknown, you could be Outer Colony's very first Mac user! Let me know if you'd like to give it a try, and I can send an experimental Mac build your way

That would be awesome, I would love to be apart of the history of OC. I'm definitely up for trying out the experimental Mac version
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:02 am

Mazarus wrote:That would be awesome, I would love to be apart of the history of OC. I'm definitely up for trying out the experimental Mac version

Excellent, man! I will try to produce a build at some point in the next few weeks, and I'll send it your way first!

Return to “Outer Colony Discussion”