Hello All

Welcome to the OC boards. This is a friendly place, so tell us about yourself and say hi!
Mazarus

Hello All

Postby Mazarus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:25 pm

I'm glad Sam got the forums up in running, and can't wait to actually get the game. I can't wait to see all the destroyed colonies Sam has before the end of the first year. I also can't wait for the activity in the forum to pick up, so more people can meet eachother.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Torvus

Re: Hello All

Postby Torvus » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Nice to have you here! The game demo is near. Internal beta testing has begun, bugs are being discovered/fixed, and the game comes ever closer to allowing us to destroy Sam's colonies.
I am Torvus. My titles at voyager games are thus: Lore Weaver, Creature Consultant, Chief Science Officer, Company Chaplain, and Star Magus among others.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Hi, Mazarus, and welcome to the boards, man!

Haha, that's one of the things I'm finding out as testing moves forward with people other than me. Is Outer Colony really hard, or do most of my colonies fail in the first year, simply because I'm terrible at my own game?

Only time will tell.
Brian

Postby Brian » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:21 am

Hi Mazarus, and welcome. I, too, love bustling, small(ish?) forums. Looking forward to this one becoming one.
Resident Sound Monkey

Return to “Introductions”