Hello and Thank You

Welcome to the OC boards. This is a friendly place, so tell us about yourself and say hi!
Anachronic

Hello and Thank You

Postby Anachronic » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:26 am

Hello all;

I owe Voyager a debt of honour so that's why I'm here.
Also, dev is obviously a genius.
Would love the opportunity to be a tester!

Good luck to all and to all some good luck.
Torvus

Re: Hello and Thank You

Postby Torvus » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:31 am

Thanks, and welcome to the forums!
I am Torvus. My titles at voyager games are thus: Lore Weaver, Creature Consultant, Chief Science Officer, Company Chaplain, and Star Magus among others.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:04 am

Anachronic, welcome to the boards! You owe me no debt, man - from one colleague to another, rest assured that our email exchanges have benefited me far more than they have you.

Anachronic is a Unity developer himself, with a mountain of mobile expertise and experience in bringing games all the way to market and beyond.

I'll be sure to get you involved in one of our internal releases very soon. I'm sure you'll be an excellent tester, if you ever can carve out the time! Now that winter is coming, do you take a break from mountain biking? Do you wind up doing any indoor cycling (like, on stationary bikes) during the cold months?
Anachronic

Postby Anachronic » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:47 am

Thanks eh! Gotta keep riding through the cold. We don't get much snow here just wet cold rain. No indoor training for me though; I'd rather be outside in a blizzard than spinning in my living room 8-)
Imperator

Postby Imperator » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:21 am

Let's chop down some trees and use them for log press and other various strongman activities. We'll grow your legs into tree trunks of your own!

Welcome to the forums! :mrgreen:

Return to “Introductions”