Hello!

Welcome to the OC boards. This is a friendly place, so tell us about yourself and say hi!
ghalidrim

Hello!

Postby ghalidrim » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:30 pm

Found this place through the kickstarter update to the old "The Far Reaches" kickstarter, interested to see what you've come up with here.
Torvus

Re: Hello!

Postby Torvus » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:54 pm

Welcome! Thank you for supporting TFR. A lot of what you saw in TFR has been adapted to OC. We hope you like it. Feel free to ask any questions. Sam us always happy to answer. I'll answer too if I can.
I am Torvus. My titles at voyager games are thus: Lore Weaver, Creature Consultant, Chief Science Officer, Company Chaplain, and Star Magus among others.
Mazarus

Postby Mazarus » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:54 pm

Hey Ghalidrim,

Glad to see someone new joining the fourms, and maybe bringing something else to talk about.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi, ghalidrim, and welcome to the boards!!

It's wonderful to see an old KS backer again, as you guys will always occupy a special place in this project's history. We've been chugging along since 2014, and although a lot has changed, I think the project has moved forward in a very positive way.

If you've got any questions about OC / TFR or its development over the last few years, or if you have any other thoughts or comments, feel completely free to post! It's a friendly group here, and we're always happy to have new members join any of our varied discussions.
RafaelPsype

View first unread post

Postby RafaelPsype » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:52 am

you can click on the time and date in the view new content search too.

Also, have the filter on the left set to Content Ive not read yet
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:28 pm

RafaelPsype wrote:Also, have the filter on the left set to Content Ive not read yet

Hi, RafaelPsype, and welcome to the boards! PHPBB has a lot of cool functionality, and I think that's why I love it so much. It's my favorite kind of forum software, at least among those I've been able to try, by a wide margin.

Return to “Introductions”