Corpse rot and bureaucracy

For sharing bugs and usability issues in Outer Colony.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Asgarus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Corpse rot and bureaucracy

Postby Asgarus » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:46 pm

I started assigning ministers today, and all of the sudden people began to shoot each other.
Most of the time it was marked as a "mercy kill to save them from a worse fate".

Apparently I have a corpse rot infection. That itself doesn't seem to be too bad of a problem.
What is a problem is that every person I assign to be a minister gets shot out of mercy, but not before, only after I assigned them.

I'm not sure if that is intended or not. Maybe they don't like their ministers to have a disease? Who knows...^^
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Corpse rot and bureaucracy

Postby Administrator » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:51 am

Asgarus

Postby Asgarus » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:28 am

I'm playing core worldler atm.
There is no cure available (I don't know where to make them).

It definitely does not look like a coincidence.
I was planning to assign all ministers, just randomly, and in the middle of it I heard the shooting beginning.
The first kill was a "mercy kill", but it didn't stop with that.
When the shootings stopped, I went back to assigning ministers and had to find out that there weren't any minsters assigned anymore.
They had all been shot.
I tried to assign more then, but as soon as I would assign someone, he would get shot by whoever was nearby.
It were also different people doing the shootings, not one specific person.

I assign 2 or 3 more ministers, and it was like I trigger their deads. "Assign"...."Shots fired".... "mercy kill".
Doesn't look like coincidence to me^^

You can try it yourself in the new save I sent you the link for.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:19 pm

Asgarus

Postby Asgarus » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:27 pm

It was at about 60 when I last checked.
Then I realized that I didn't have any water or food left,
and thus the first people started dying, but I managed to produce food and water.
Then I assigned the ministers and the mercy killing started.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Return to “Issue Reporting”