Hi there, I've spent some time with the tutorial world, got to step 32.
Here's my feedback on what I've played thus far (I took notes in notepad as I went along, so excuse the notepad-ish brevity):
- Tutorial step 11, view interiors => I had not yet paused the game soon enough, and the ship already got disassembled before I could view the interior.
- The soundtrack is great!!
- Just an idea, if feasible: to make the ingame tutorial more accessible/less of a chore, perhaps consider having it narrated by a (great) voice?
-> Eg. it would make for a much easier user-experience if the text of the tutorial was narrated in a similar style to say Stellaris.
-> I'm aware there's youtube vids that tell you how to play, but I still think an ingame narration would be a fantastic addition
-> I think this is especially important since I noticed there's over 100 tutorials, for many players I imagine this to be a rather daunting task to work though
- Tooltips take too long to appear on buttons imo, can this be made almost instantaneous? Right now when I hover over a button, it takes something like 0.5 - 1.0 seconds to appear. And I'm a rather impatient person :p
- Overall I've noticed some performance drops every few seconds, probably due to some heavy CPU calculations taking place. I'm playing on the 6 GB memory setting, but noticed in task-viewer the game is only taking up about 3 GB, so I'm assuming it's not due to that setting being too low in my case.
I definitely like the game so far, I feel it's heading in an interesting and fun direction.
Hope this is useful!