Public access to beta

For discussing general game development, including other projects.
flechoide

Public access to beta

Postby flechoide » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way I can try the beta (ive already seen a demo) , buying the game somewhere or something like that
Etgfrog

Re: Public access to beta

Postby Etgfrog » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:30 pm

https://voyagergames.com/
Click the try the demo. That should be the current version. It would be a bit awkward with all the bugs I've posted if it wasn't.
Torvus

Postby Torvus » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Once you've downloaded the demo, the launcher will make sure you have the most up to date version each time you start it up. Please let us know of any bugs you find, if you don't mind.
I am Torvus. My titles at voyager games are thus: Lore Weaver, Creature Consultant, Chief Science Officer, Company Chaplain, and Star Magus among others.
Administrator
Site Admin

Postby Administrator » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:42 am

Welcome to the forums, flechoide!

Etgfrog wrote:https://voyagergames.com/
Click the try the demo. That should be the current version. It would be a bit awkward with all the bugs I've posted if it wasn't.

Right on, man, and major thanks for sharing this with flechoide. Torvus is also right - as long as you're connected to the internet, Outer Colony's launcher should auto-update to the newest version whenever a patch is released. Speaking of which, I'm working on a couple of the bugs you've identified this evening, and with any luck, at least a few fixes should be in place within the next few days.

Return to “Game Development”